Tuesday 21 May 2013

Stop Motion

Stop Motion - BBC three

In this lesson I plan to do some stop motion photos, for a photo shoot, then change them around using photoshop, and giving them a black background, and the 'BBC three' blood effect.

Then after planning what to do I started taking different photos, at different stages, step by step, taking photos of my faces in different stages, and the same with my hands. Then using photoshop I put the black background, and the 'BBC three' logo with blood in my hands.












Evaluation:
In this lesson I thought it went really well, but I thought it went a little wrong for a few photos, so I re-did them and the added a few things using photoshop, which doesn't look too bad. I didn't use any reflectors, lights, just normal sun light and the camera. But over all it came out really well, but one thing I would change is, is to make it more realistic with the blood effect, and have more time to organize, so it doesn't look too messy, and more or less the same brightness and effect in the stop motion.

No comments:

Post a Comment